I’m not usually one to peddle products. Maybe that’s why I’ve never worked retail and decided against going into marketing. It’s not that I couldn’t sell something, especially if I believed in whatever that something was, I just like to consider myself selective in the products I promote.
But these sports bras from Target… Oh, let me tell you… I’m in love. How do I love them? Let me count the ways.
- Comfortable: The nylon-spandex blend this bra was made from feels like heaven. And it’s seamless! Okay, I don’t want to oversell this thing or come off like a used car salesman, but if I had to live the rest of my life in one of these, I think I’d be alright.
- Supportive: Granted, there’s not a whole lot to support, but I do like the way the band fits around the top of by rib cage without suffocating me, while fitting well across the bustline.
- Stylish: I’m really picky about the style of sports bra I wear. It needs to be racerback and can’t have really thin straps. When I wear a sports bra, I want it to look like a sports bra. Plus, the ribbing and wicking add some pretty cool texture to it.
- Fun Colors: This is way more essential to me than it should be, but I spent too long forced into black or white bras as a cheerleader. Now my collection features fuchsia and teal (see above picture) and neon orange. And there are so many other colors available, I had to cut myself off from buying any more.
- Inexpensive: I hate spending money on things I don’t have to. (Consequently, I love spending other people’s money. Go figure.) But these are about $17 each. Totally doable and very much worth it. I’ve had a white one for a while (longer than I’d like to admit publicly), and it’s still in great condition.
That last one is key, let me tell you, because until I start making the big bucks and can afford an entire workout wardrobe from Lululemon, I need quality sports bras that aren’t going to put me in debt.
You can get these C9 by Champions Women’s Seamless Raceback Bras at Target.com.